No, its not about your relationship with you lovey-dovey I’m talking about your relationship with your company or say your job. Everyone (mostly) at a certain point of time goes through a dilemma about their work. Many can’t understand ht is happening to them and why. But sometimes or the other you need to understand that its time to MOVE ON to doing something else that interests you.
Question is: what are the signs that indicate that its time to MOVE ON?
- Wake up to boring morning: When you wake up with a smug face in the morning cause you have to DRAG yourself to work.. Yes, I repeat ; DRAG yourself to work. it is your first sign.
- Office Blues: We all go through Monday blues but if you feel its Monday throughout your workdays, you need to understand the sign of universe and start looking for alternate jobs.
- Challenge: Yes, they are important at work for your growth. They are like pickle in the food. You can have your meals without pickle, but pickle makes it more tasty. Similarly challenges make you realize where you stand. You come to know your capabilities , strength and weaknesses. So if you don’t find pickle at your job anymore; change your food, I mean MOVE ON.
- No Appreciation: You work day and night to achieve your goals or target or complete a task your boss has given you , everyone appreciates that but your boss. You end up doing same thing over and over again. RUNNNN… Better opportunities await you.
- Underpaid: If there is something worse than being underdog is being underpaid. Money is not the the best thing in the world but its closest to it. Come’n you did not join the job as charity to the company right? If you know your worth is lot more than what you are being given, pick up your stuff and get going man. You belong to a better place.
- Work Satisfaction: This is THE most important factor. Job satisfaction. Whatever you do, has to make you happy. If your work doesnt give you the peace of mind, go look elsewhere for it.
So if you are working and have any of above mentioned symptoms, MOVE ON..!! Life will always provide you with better opportunities for those who seek them.